Wednesday, September 19, 2007


Monday is the day we go to decide for sure if dds tonsils will be taken out. Im so nervous about it. She also has to have dental surgery after tonsils so this will be making her having to be put out twice.
I have been worried sick , I just don't know how im suppose to just let them take her and do surgery and I cant be in there holding her hand. I have known all this was coming for sometime but the closer it gets the more anxiety im having.

No comments: